Welcome to the BTCFPGA Wiki
ModMiner Quad rev0.4
The ModMiner Quad is a highly efficient FPGA Based Bitcoin Mining Device.Which can be purchased from http://www.btcfpga.com
It features up to 4 Spartan-6 LX150 FPGA Chips that are Capable of doing 210Mhash each at 10 watts.
For a total Unit Speed & Efficiency of 840mhash @ only 40 watts.
Compatible with Bitcoin Mining Software BFGMiner and CGMiner Bitcoin Mining Software.
- 4x Spartan 6’s 800+mhash @ ~ 40 watts
- USB interface for configuration and communication
- 72MHz ARM Cortex M3 for USB interface
- Our own custom Firmware
- Super easy Firmware updating for the ARM chip
- Temp sensor on each FPGA card
- Heatsink w/ cooling fan on every card
- 4x 3-pin headers to power standard fans
- Draws from the 12V supply with 5A fuse at the Molex connector
- LEDs to indicate that the FPGAs are configured properly
- Modular design for seamless FPGA upgrades and repair